- Effect of photoperiod on the biology of different stages of the cotton leaf-worm, Spodoptera littoralis (BOISD.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae).
S.I. El Sharif, E.A. Nasr and N.A.A. Badr (EGYPT)
- Effect of cooling on certain biological aspects of the different stages of the cotton leaf-worm, Spodoptera littoralis (BOISD.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae).
S.I. El Sharif and N.A.A. Badr (EGYPT)
- The effect of sub-lethal dose of Actellic on the biology of red-flour beetle Triboleum castaneum (Hbst.).
S.A. Al Moufty and S.M. Zabiare (IRAQ)
- The role of chemical compounds accumulated in potato tubers infected by Fusarium solani the casual organism of tuber dry rot on the interaction between the host and the pathogen.
H.M Mostafa (EGYPT)
- Survey of seed-borne viruses in lentil in Syria and their effects on Lentil yield
S.G. Kumari, K.M. Makkouk and I.D. Ismail (SYRIA)
- Diseases of bananas grown under plastic houses in Libya.
J. Khalil, F. Bchaya, W. Isamil and F. Ibrahim (LIBYA)
- Vascular and vascular like diseases of grain sorghum in Syria.
M. Al-Ahmad (SYRIA)
- Distribution and ecology of the Russian Wheat Aphid, Diuraphis noxia Merdvikov (Homoptera: Aphididae) in Western Asia and North Africa
R.H. Miller, K.S. Pike, L.K. Tagingoshi, L.L. Bushman and S. Kornosor (SYRIA, USA, MOROCCO & TURKEY)
- The role of altered planting date and trap crops in reducing pesticides application.
M. Aslam H. Chahine and R. Atiyeh (LEBANON)