- Parasitization of Black Bean Aphid Population Aphids fabaeScop. (Aphididae: Homoptera) on their Winter Host Plant
Z. Chikh-Khamis (SYRIA))
- Effect of Culture Medium and Activity of Toxins Produced by Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. albedinis, Causal Agent of Bayoud Disease.
R. El-Fakhouri, My.H. Sedra and H.B. Lazrek (MOROCCO)
- Economic Importance of the Increasing of Number Chemical Sprays for the Control of Codling Moth in the Middle of Iraq.
Nasir Abdil Sahib (IRAQ)
- Preliminary Screening of Lentil for Resistance to Downy Mildew
A. Abou-Zeid, W. Erskine and B. Bayaa (EGYPT & SYRIA)
Papers presented in a Symposium on “New Advances in Integrated Pest Management of Cultivated Crops and Forests” in the Fifth Arab Congress of Plant Protection held in Fes, Morocco, November 27 – December 2, 1994
- Potential Ecological Risks of Transgenic Plant: The Particular Case of Plants Expressing Viral Genes
Mark Tepfer (FRANCE)
- Production and Distribution of Certified Propagative Material with Special Reference to Fruit Crops: The European and Mediterranean Experience.
G.P Martelli (ITALY)
- Quarantine: An Important Control Measure for Preventing New Pest Problems
C.J.M.A.S.A. van der Wolk (THE NETHERLANDS)
- Recent Advances on the Biological Control of Soil-borne Pest and Pathogens.
. Alabouvetter (FRANCE)
- New Strategies for the Management of Plant Parasitic Nematodes with Especial Emphasis on Biological Control.
Brain Kerry (ENGLAND)
- Solarization: an Environmentally Friendly Technology for Weed Control.
Clyde L. Elmore (USA)
- Solarization: an Environment-Friendly Technology for Pest Management
James E. DeVay (USA)