- Biology and Chemical Control of the Old World Bug (Doubas bug) Ommatissus l ybicus DeBerg on Date Palm Trees in the Coastal Areas of Hadramout Governorate, Republic of Yemen
S.A. Ba-Angood, A.S. Al-Ghurabi and M.A. Hubaishan ( Yemen )
- The Effect of Temperature on Some Biological Characteristics of Trissolcus vassilievi Mayer, an Egg Parasitoid of Sunn Pest ( Eurygaster integriceps Puton.).
A.N. Trissi, M. El-Bouhssini and A. Kzaez ( Syria )
- Influence of Rearing Temperature on Some Biological Characteristics of the Spider Mite Tetranychus urticae (Koch) and the predator Phytoseiulus persimilis Athias-Henriot Under Laboratory conditions
M. Halloum, M.Ahmad and M. Mofleh (Syria)
- nteraction of Plant Parasitic Nematodes and Vascular Wilt Fungus Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lentis with the lentil crop in Syria .
M.F. Ismail, A. El-Ahmed and M.H. Al-Zainab ( Syria )
- A Survey for Prevalence of Bacterial Causal Agents Caused Soft Rot Disease, Assessment of their Pathogenicity and Investigation of Susceptibility of Stems of More Important Potato Growing Cultivars in Syria
S. Nabhan, S. Al-Chaabi and M. Abu-Ghorrah ( Syria )
- Survey of Some Viruses Associated with Graft-incompatibility Phenomenon on Grapevine in Syria .
S. Al-Chaabi, F. Ismaeil, K. Al-Jabor, M.J. Mando, M. Abou Jaish and S. Ibrahim ( Syria )
- Parasitic Nematodes Associated with Plants in Some Yemen Governorates.
M.A.A. El-Moflehi ( Yemen )
- Effect of Pupal Treatment of Phthorimaea operculella (Zell.) With Sub-lethal Concentration of Some Chemical and Microbial Insecticides and its Mixtures on Adult Biology
N.M. Al-Mallah and F.A. Al-Taie ( Iraq )
- Effect of Some Plant Extracts on the Migratory Locust, Locusta migratoria
L. A.M. Abdalla, M.H. Luong-Shovmand, M. Lecoq and S. El-Bashir ( Sudan & France )
- Response and Parasitism Efficiency of Telenomus busseolae Gahan (Scelionidae: Hymenoptera) in Relation to Egg Batch Size of Sesamia cretica Led.
A.A. Ali and J.K. Mohammed ( Iraq )
- Natural Distribution of the Mycoparasite Fungus Ampelomy c es quisqualis Ces. on Powdery Mildew Fungi in Syrian Coastal Region.
G. Younes, N. Ali and M. Ahmad ( Syria )
- Effects of Two Rhizobacterial Isolates and Neem Cake Application on Control of Chickpea Wilt Caused by Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. ciceris
M. Inam-ul-Haq, S. El-Hassan, S. Gowen and N. Javed ( Pakistan & UK ).
- Evaluation of Some Wheat and its Wild Relative Accessions for Resistance to Sunn pest ( Eurygaster integriceps Put.)
L. Ali, M. El Bouhssini, M.N. Al-Salti, J. Valkoun, M. Nachit, O. Abdallah and M. Singh ( Syria )
- Effect of irrigation, fertilization and seeding rate on black point incidence on wheat grains and s election of resistant durum wheat genotypes under field conditions.
M. El-Khalifeh, A. El-Ahmed and M. Nachit ( Syria )
- Effect of Spiny Bollworm ( Earias insulana Boisd.) o n Different Cotton Varieties in North Iraq
S.I. Abdullah ( Iraq )
- Field Screening and Molecular Identification of Tomato leaf curl virus in Sudan
S.K. Mukhtar, A. Hashim, M. Peterschmitt and M.K. Abdrahman ( Sudan & France )
- Use of the Two Faces of Nitrocellulose Membrane in Tissue Blot Immunoassay for the Detection of Bean yellow mosaic virus and the Possibility of its Mechanically Transmitted from the Printed Membrane to the Host Plant.
M. Al-Khalaf, S.G. Kumari, A.A. Haj Kasem, K.M. Makkouk and S. Al-Chaabi ( Syria )