- Response of different cultivars of cucurbit species to an isolate of zucchini yellow mosaic potyvirus (ZYMV).
M.A. Al-Saleh and I.M. Al-Shahwan (SAUDI ARABIA)
- Screening of some tomato and eggplant cultivars against root-knot nematode, Meloidogyne javanica, under field conditions of Libya.
H.K. Dabaj, N.A. El-Khwaildi, T.M. Mohammed and E.A. Edongali. (LIBYA)
- A study on the life cycle of Monosteira unicostata (M.R) and its control in Syria.
Atieh Arab (SYRIA)
- Attractiveness of different olive branches to the olive bark beetle (neiroun)Â Phloeotribus scarabeioides Bern (Coleoptera: Scolytidae)
T. Mustafa and M. El-Mazraawi (JORDAN)
- Control of dodder (Cuscuta campestris L.) growing on alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) and eggplant (Solanum melongena L.) plants.
B.A. Al-Juboory and R.K. Shati (IRAQ)
- Diseases of date palms (Phoenix dactylifera L.) of Libya.
E.A. Edongali (Libya)
- Collection and classification of insect and their natural enemies on cereal crops in Yemen.
I.A. Moharram, M.Y. Al-Gashem, A. Morshed and M. Al-Mezgage (YEMEN)
- The occurrence of citrus tristeza virus in the Republic of Yemen
W.J. Drepper, L.A. Alkhamissi and H.M.Al-Agbari (YEMEN)
ETIOLOGY, ECOLOGY & EPIDEMIOLOGY
- Population structure of the Sunn pest Eurygaster integricepsPut., in relation to the phenological stages of the wheat plants in Northwestern Syria.
A.M Al-Rahabi, M.Z. Mahmalji and F. Samara (SYRIA)
- The infection of vascular tissues of Crataegus monogyna by monokaryotic stage of Gymnosporangium clavariiforme.
L. Larous and D.M. Losel (ALGERIA)