- Life table of the cigarette beetle, Lasioderma serricorne (F.) reared on dried tobacco leaves.
A. Basheer, H. Bilal and A. Saleh (Syria)
- Study of the life table of Zeuzera pyrina L. at constant temperatures under laboratory conditions
J.A. Ibrahim, A.M. Basher and L.H. Aslan (Syria)
- The effect of industrial sugars on the females fertility and longevity of adults of sunn pest egg parasitoid Trissolcus grandis Thamson.
W. Dawalibi, M. El Bouhssini, N. Kaaka and S. Khoja (Syria)
- Relative susceptibility of some lentil genotypes seeds to infection with pulse beetle Callosobruchus chinensis L. and its relationship to seed size and weight.
F.H.S. Hallak (Syria)
- Reaction of some potato cultivars to black dot disease (Colletotrichum coccodes) and the effect of the disease and seed category on yield loss.
M. Matar, A.A. Alkrj and A. T. Abbas (Syria)
- The use of Oxos, a combination of hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid and silver ions, for the control of potato scab.
K. Taweel and M. El-Fatmi (Syria & Morocco)
- Effect of high temperatures on the activity of entomopathogenic nematodes Heterorhabdites bacteriophora in Vitro
M.H. Al-Zainab (Syria)
- Evaluation of the efficacy of Bacillus thuringiensis and the insecticide Avaunt for the protection of honey bee wax combs infested by greater wax moth Galleria melonella L and its effect on honey bees.
R.F. Al-Jassany and H.I. Dawy (Iraq)
- Comparison of the toxicity of three botanical extracts on the second nymph of the Citrus Mealybug Planococcus citri (Risso) under nursery and laboratory conditions
M. Ahmadi and B. Amiri-Besheli (Iran)