- Effect of Citrus tristeza virus infection on growth of Balady common orange and Satsuma trees in Al-Thawraa, Syria
R. Hamdan, I. Ismail and G. Makhoul (SYRIA)
- Seasonal activity of the leopard moth, Zeuzera pyrina L. in apple and walnut orchards at Lattakia, Syria, using sex pheromone traps.
J.A. Ibrahim, A.M. Basher and L.H. Aslan (SYRIA
- Effect of constant temperatures on the biology of the parasitiod Diaeretiella rapae (Mâ€™lntsohm) when parasitizing the cabbage aphid, Brevicoryne brassicae (L.) under laboratory conditions.
A. Basheer, L. Aslan and R. Asaad (SYRIA)
- First record of the parasitoid wasp Sphecophaga vesparum (Curtis) in nests of Vespa orientalis (L.)in Syria
N.Y. Daher-Hjaij, M. Allan, A.K. Alburaki and A. Almanoufi (SYRIA)
- Inhibitory effect of volatile oil extracted from fruits of Syrian juniper juniperus drupacea on the growth of some plant pathogenic fungi.
J. Fandi, W. Alhakim and M. Issam Hasan Agha (SYRIA) (
- Comparison of the toxicity of three botanical extracts on the second nymph of the Citrus Mealybug Planococcus citri (Risso) under nursery and laboratory conditions.
M. Ahmadi and B. Amiri-Besheli (IRAN)