- Field study of some biological characteristics of the Dubas Bugg Ommattissus lybicus De. Bergevin in Aljalla date palm Oasis in Al-Bokamal city in Syria.
A. Basheer, H. Bilal and H.A. Ali (SYRIA)
- Survey and description of introduced Eucalyptus, and periods of its use as a source of pollen and nectar for honey bees, in Sweida, south of Syria.
M.H. Dawara, S. Sarboukh and A. Hatoum (SYRIA)
- Efficiency of some biological control agents on lesser date moth Batrachedra amydraula Meyrick in central Iraq
J.K. Mohammad, R.F. Al-Jassani, A.A. Ali and M. El-Bouhssini (IRAQ & MOROCCO)
- Laboratory rearing of entomopathogenic nematodes on Mediterranean flour moth Ephestia kuehniella Zell.
A.M. Basheer, A.A. Jawish and K. Al-Assas (SYRIA)
- Survival and predation potential of the syrphid predator, Episyrphus balteatus DeGeer (Syrphidae: Diptera) when fed on the black bean aphid, Aphis fabae Scopoli. under laboratory conditions. R.
Almohamad and F. Aldabel (SYRIA)
- Antagonism between plant growth promoting rhizobacteria and Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lentis Vasud. & Srin., the causal agent of vascular lentil wilt under laboratory conditions.
M. Ghanam, M.A. Nahlawi and S.E. Khabbaz (SYRIA)
- New record of four species for the genus Gryllotalpa (Orthoptera: Gryllotalpidae) in Iraq.
R.F. El-Jassani and R.K.I. El-Jboory (IRAQ)
- First record of nematode root knot on Zennia elegans caused by Meloidogyne javanica plant in Erbil Governorate, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
H.H. Ali, K.M. Fatah and A.I. Ahmed (IRAQ)
- First record of nine species of thrips (Insecta: Thysanoptera) in Qatar.
M. Mirab-balou, S.L. Yang and X.L. Tong (IRAN & CHINA)