ECOLOGY, EPIDEMIOLOGY, ETIOLOGY
- Genetic Variation Among Sunn Pest Eurygaster integriceps Put. Populations in Some Countries of West and Central Asia
L. Ali, M. El Bouhssini, S. Udupa, M. Baum and M. Nayef Al-Salti (SYRIA)
- Survey for Common Smut Prevalence on Maize in Syria , and Evaluation of Pathogenicity of some Ustilago maydis DC Corda Isolates
R. Baghdadi, F. Azmeh and S. Al-Chaabi (SYRIA)
- Apple Stem Canker Disease in Sweida: the Causal Fungus and the Susceptibility of Some Apple Varieties to the Disease
T. Abou Al Fadil, W. Naffaa, T. Abou Fakher, B. Muzher and H. Amer (SYRIA)
- Serological Characterization of Some Syrian Apple chlorotic leaf spot virus Isolates.
K. Al-Jabor, I. Ismail and S. Al-Chaabi (SYRIA)
- Identification and Incidence of Some Viruses Causing Tomato Fruit Necrosis in Iraq
M.E. El-Muadhidi, R.A. Al-Ani and R.J. Shaker (IRAQ)
- Evaluation of the Health Status of Sweet Potato in Relation to Infection with Some Viruses along the Coastal Region of Syria .
E.H. Akel, I.D. Ismail, S. Al-Chaabi and S. Fuentes (SYRIA & PERU)
- Bean yellow mosaic virus on Cool-Season Food Legumes and Weeds: Distribution and its Effect on Faba Bean Yield and Control in Syria
M. Alkhalaf, S.G. Kumari, A. Haj Kasem, K.M. Makkouk and S. Al-Chaabi (SYRIA)
- New Natural Weed Hosts of Sweet potato feathery mottle virus in Syria
E. Akel, I.D. Ismail, S. Al-Chaabi and S. Fuentes (SYRIA & PERU)،
- Performance of Resistant Rootstocks for Controlling some Soil Borne Pathogenic Fungi and Root-Knot Nematodes in Tomato Grown Under Plastic Houses
S. Al-Chaabi, O. Koutifani, M. H. Safeih, S. Al-Arabi, L. Matrod and J. Asmar . (SYRIA)
- Searching for Wheat as Resistant Resources to Common Bunt Disease (Tilletia tritici and T. laevis) u nder Artificial Inoculation in the Field in Syria .
M. Kyali, A. El-Ahmed, A. Yahyaoui, M. Nachit and A. Al-Chaabi (SYRIA)
- Effect of Sesbania sesban (L.) Seeds Aqueous Extract on the Immature Stages of Phthorimaea opercullela (Zeller).
. A.A. Al-Taweel, A.A. Al-Kerakuly and N.A. Mawllod (IRAQ)
- Effect of Some Botanical Extracts on the Population of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. albedinis , the Causal Agent of Bayoud Disease in Algeria .
L. Si Moussa, L. Belabid, A. Tadjeddine, M. Bellahcene and B. Bayaa (ALGERIA & SYRIA)
- Efficacy of Some Herbicides on the Control of Sugar Beet Weeds and Increase of Crop Yield.
B. Al Rahban, A. Katmesh and S. Kudssieh (SYRIA)
- The Side-Effect of Some Insecticides used in Apple Orchards in Syria on the Life Stages of Egg Parasitoid Trichogramma cacoeciae Marchal (Trichogrammatidae: Hymenoptera).
F. Al-Abbar, M.J. Hajjar and M. Jamal (SYRIA)
- Survey of Parasitoids of Codling Moth Cydia pomonella L. in Eramo Region in Lattakia Governorate (Syria)
A. Bashir, L. Aslan and S. Al-Haj (SYRIA)