- Effect of low temperatures on the activity of the entomopathogenic nematode Heterorhabdites bacteriophora Poinar in Vitro
M.H. Al-Zainab and R.U. Ehlers (SYRIA & GERMANY)
- The causal agents of wheat crown and root rot in Syria, their pathogenicity, and the reaction of some wheat cultivars and wild relatives to the disease
S. Al-Chaabi, S. Masri, A. Nahlawi and L. Matrod (SYRIA)
- Characterization of seedling and adult-plant resistance to wheat yellow rust disease in some Syrian bread wheat cultivars.
H. Mohandes, W. Al-Seid and K. Nazari (SYRIA & TURKEY)
- Susceptibility of some chickpea accessions to infestation with leaf miner Liriomyza cicerina Rondani and its impact on yield
L. Ali, M. El-Bouhssini, A.N. Trissi and N. Kaake (SYRIA & MOROCCO)
- Relative susceptibility of some safflower cultivars to infestation with fruit fly in Damascus, Syria.
A.N. Bashir, L. Aslan and F. Abdel Razzak (SYRIA)
- Effect of some herbicides in controlling broomrapes (Orobanchespp.) and major weeds in food legume (chickpea, lentil and faba bean) crops.المحاصيل.
A. Shomar, N. Al-Hussein, K. Al-Shamaa and B. Bayaa (SYRIA)
- Effect of biocontrol agents on Fusarium wilt caused by Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. ciceri (padwick) on chickpea under laboratory and field conditions sp. ciceri (padwick) تحت ظروف المختبر والحقل.
Hammoudi and A. Sbieh (SYRIA)
- Efficiency of arbuscular mycorrhiza in the control of tomato damping-offcaused by Pythium ultimum along the Syrian coast
M.I. Khriba, I. Ghazal, M.F. El-Azmeh and W. Chouman (SYRIA)
- Effect of Trichoderma harzianum on Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. ciceris causing chickpea wilt
L.A. Aloush, S.K. El-Moghrabi and B.A. Barhoum (SYRIA)
- Evaluation of the efficiency of some antagonistic fungi to control root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita on tomato.
M. Abdoulkader and R. Mansoure (SYRIA)
- Laboratory evaluation of some local entomopathogenic fungi isolates against cotton whitefly, Bemisia tabaci (Genn.)
A. Haj Hasan, M. Ahmad and S. El-Moghrabi (SYRIA)
- Efficiency of a commercial formulation of the fungus Metarhizium anisopliae on mortality of termite Microcerotermes diversus(Silv.) workers under laboratory conditions.
R.F. Al-Jassany and R.A.R. Al-Zobaidi (IRAQ)
- Efficacy of some bio-agents in protecting olive trees against infestation with the termite Microcerotermes diversus (Silv.)(.Microcerotermes diversus (Silv
R.F. Al-Jassany and M.A. Al-Salehi (IRAQ).
- Potential of Phytomyza orobanchia Kalt. and Smicronyx cyaneusGyll. as biocontrol agents of the parasitic weed Orobanche crenata Forsk. along the coastal region of Syria
H. Habak, M. Ahmad and B. El-Rahban (SYRIA)